Support CODA Today with Your Tax-Deductable Sponsorship!
CODA is a recognized 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization which means your donation to CODA is fully tax deductable! Help us train young orchestral musicians in colleges and universities around the country by financially supporting the College Orchestra Directors Association.
Every dollar you give will go directly into supporting this unique organization which aims to bring the highest standards of conducting and leadership to today’s college and university orchestral students!
The College Orchestra Directors Association, the nation’s largest, most prestigious and comprehensive organization for college and university orchestra directors, is seeking sponsors for its 2013 national conference in Cleveland, Ohio.
The mission of the College Orchestra Directors Association is to promote and advance college and university orchestra programs through the collaborative assistance, insights, knowledge, creativity, resources and shared vision of its members. CODA champions the art of conducting, teaching and performing orchestral music and strives to encourage and support the artistic, professional and personal growth of college orchestra directors and their students.
Your sponsorship would help to defray the costs of the conference, which cannot be exclusively covered through member registration fees. Conference highlights include a rehearsal and concert with the Cleveland Orchestra and guest artist Joshua Bell, a discussion with Maestro Franz Welser-Möst, a performance by the Baldwin-Wallace Conservatory Orchestra, and much more.
Some quick facts about CODA:
• More than 175 colleges and universities represented
• 41 of 50 U.S. states represented
• Annual conferences, rated as some of the best in the industry, attended by a large % of members
• All types of orchestras: small college, college-community, large universities, and conservatories
• Student members participate in conducting clinics at national conference
• International CODA Composition contest encourages new music for college orchestras
• International reach (South America, Central America, and Europe)
Benefits of becoming a CODA Sponsor
Your generous sponsorship helps make our conference possible. For your giving level, you will
Supporter ($100 – $249)
• Acknowledgment in conference program with contact information
• Acknowledgement on CODA website (codaweb.org)
Patron ($250 – $499)
All Donor level benefits, plus:
• Free Ad in conference program (business card size)
• Free Ad on website (business card size)
Benefactor ($500 – $999)
All Patron level benefits, plus:
• Free ad (1/4 page) in conference program
• Free Ad on website (home page)
Conductor’s Circle ($1,000 – $2,499)
All Sponsor level benefits, plus:
• Free ad (1/2 page) in conference program
• Testimonials from members on website & home page placement
• Invitation to demonstrate product at national conference
Title Sponsor ($5,000+)
All Conductor’s Circle benefits, plus:
• Receive title billing for conference in program:
“CODA 2013 Conference Presented by ______________________” (your company)
• Receive title billing on website through the 2013 year.
Questions? Call 540/654-1956. Thank you for contributing to the success of our profession. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Dr. Kevin P. Bartram, National Development Chair
College Orchestra Directors Association
Having trouble logging in?
Contact our Executive Assistant: Lori Clifton: Lori_Clifton@baylor.edu (she can help with username, password, and membership payment receipts)
Have a question about using Paypal to join CODA or renew your membership?
Contact Anthony Holland: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a suggestion, question or news story for the CODA website?
Contact Daniel Sommerville at: email@example.com
Need to join the CODA Yahoo Group to send/receive to the CODA e-list?
Contact Charles Gambetta: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to contact the current President of CODA?
Contact Daniel Sommerville: email@example.com
Thanks for Stopping By !